Home

06 October 2014

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I like


I have to admit that the first time I saw lots of people in bicycles on roads was not very pleasing because they either almost run into the pedestrians or they might be ran over by cars because they were just anywhere and that made traffic really bad. On the other hand, cycling made me appreciate it more when we visited Amsterdam. Probably because people are more disciplined and even in their daintiest clothes they don't care if they have to pedal!

The truth is, in one weekend at my aunt's place, I was forced to get on a bicycle. It wasn't that bad after probably 20 years of not cycling on the road. Somewhere in between those years where minor trails in which I unfortunately had crashed into the bushes or fallen off onto a sidewalk because my brakes didn't work. All of which were not very good memories but easy enough to recall because of the scars on my elbows and knees but luckily not the face.

Definitely I want to ride my own bicycle again, I want to ride it with my loved ones to a cute park or just anywhere I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment