Home

24 October 2013

Kota Tinggi Rainforest: A Closer Look

I had dreamed to be a Nat Geo Explorer but the last time I checked this is still a dream. Dreams are free anyway so I will keep doing it for sure. I know that sounds a little ambitious and funny because I don't even have the guts to stay alone in the forest. Nonetheless, the explorer in me says I can always use the bright sun in the morning to take photos of the ordinary things that deserve a little more of the attention it gets.


I have this habit of waking up early on at least one day of my vacations just to take a look at the sky, feel the breeze and have a moment with myself. But on the morning after the camp, I could not sleep well and I had to take a pee so opportunity came at the right time. I climbed up the hill to do my business and of course brought my camera. I started noticing the huge ants and I felt a bit threatened for a moment. They didn't find me enticing so I was relieved. Honestly I don't want to talk so much of these photos because when I took them I was as silent and still as a deer hunter, except that my rifle couldn't kill.



Location: Kota Tinngi, Johor Bahru, Malaysia

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment