Home

11 August 2013

Ang Huling El Bimbo

Felt like I was in midair when the rock ballad band Eraserheads played their famous songs. I have never expected to be able to sing along with them. It felt like I've never been myself for years and it was the first time I was being me.



It feels like maybe this one song is my favorite because I play it on the guitar repeatedly as if there is no other song in the world that I know how to play. When the band played the song, everyone was in a trance and waving their hands in the air as if it was going to bring them all to heaven.

I managed to take a short clip but made sure I was still in the concert and not somewhere else. But I have to admit I was somewhere that night. I was in some place where happiness hits the ceiling and wished I could stay there forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment