Home

07 April 2013

Today I Pray

Today I turn 30. I thought I had it all figured out. I thought I had asked the right questions. I thought I would get the answers I wanted to hear. But after 30 years, I am still dazed and confused.

I thought I had the right love. I thought I had been right most of the time. But after all these years, all my wrong doings and my emotions still surprise me.

I have prayed countless times but I don't know if I had the right prayers. I only know what my heart truly wants now.

I pray that I shall still love and be loved in return. I pray that my scars will heal and give me strength to move forward.

I pray:

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference."

No comments:

Post a Comment