Home

17 April 2013

The Makeshift Laundromat and Other Things

Weekend Vendor

The living room reminds me of the weekend vendor. Clothes are hanging everywhere. The only difference is that we're not selling them. The clothes are never going away and I might have to get used to having a laundromat in the midst of my "new" but still temporary home. There is an roning board right next to the TV if you feel like pressing your clothes anytime.

I think a laundromat is bearable but breeding of mosquitos underneath the sink might be too much to take. A dengue outbreak in my neighborhood makes things worse. Every time I see an itchy red bump on my skin, I start to feel paranoid. I might have downsized myself a little too much. Guess this is the dark side of first world.

No comments:

Post a Comment