Home

23 April 2013

Life is Full of Surprises

I was surprised not remembering waking up to the alarm yesterday morning. I felt restless with the painful lump in one side of my neck which surprised me last Sunday. That explains the feverish feeling on Friday night. But what really surprised me more is the feeling of being skipped in the thought process of something that means equally important to me. Wait, did somebody just stole a big idea and ran away with somebody else? I'm not sure about this but this is how I exactly feel.

Today I was surprised to hear that my dear uncle is undergoing a lung biopsy. I had an awfully lot of unpleasant surprises for the past few days. I hope God gives me a wonderful surprise.  It's been quite some time since I had a good one. Oh I do have a few nice surprise -- that I am still a sensitive person no matter how most people think I'm numb and that some people prove to be nice to hang out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment