Home

14 January 2012

"Normal"

The little brat has gone home and there is nobody to chase or play with anymore. The halls are boring again and so my brain has nothing much to do but think. There has been a lot in my mind lately. This vacation that is coming is keeping me preoccupied. My boss expects me to do the impossible before I leave. I tried to finish a few things at work today but couldn't get it done. My head was aching as if a screw got stuck somewhere in the skull. I wasn't too sure if it was because the AC was off or the heat from the oven. I had to bake a few boards. But my job isn't all that. I'm trying to hold on but the water is just not filling up to the brim because of too much pressure. I guess I just need a long break from what I seems to be "normal" as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment