Home

29 April 2011

Another Good Night



It's a long weekend ahead but haven't planned anything. My friends just left for a short vacation and I wish them a wonderful time. I don't really have any plot in mind to write about tonight but just wanted to share this lovely view. The ledge is tilted so is the horizon from my viewfinder and I thought it looks more interesting that way. The night scene looks inviting from my perspective and it makes me confused about choosing between staying up late or just dozing off. Once, I was sick and stayed in a hospital room on the 7th floor where I could see all the beautiful neon signs. That night, I wished I could have the same beautiful view every night without getting sick. Tonight, I revisit the dream and it has all come true. It's another good night to be grateful about.

No comments:

Post a Comment