Home

02 December 2010

so this is christmas...

And what have you done? Another year won't be over too soon but the city is beaming with lights. They say Christmas over here was nothing like spending it at home. But for feeling like a nomad, the colorful lights are enough to remind me of what it's supposed to be like. In fact the decor at one of the malls in Orchard seem a bit overdone. I thought it should last them until Valentine's day.

Some lights at Orchard.

Reminds me of MJ: "Give LOVE on Christmas day."

I was supposed to publish this post on my way to work but the network wasn't on my side. On the other hand, time was. I thought I would be late but wasn't. Sweet.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5


Turns out the photos were not included in my first attempt so had to republish this post again.

1 comment: