Home

11 April 2010

friends

We have friends who we can get along with mostly during the good times but there are also those who you can rely on during our saddest. There are those who are so far away but always knows and understands. There are those who we knew only for a short time but have always been there for us since then. On my 27th year, I have so many to thank for but I would like to just thank all my friends for everything.


If I have given up a friend, I always hope it was for the best. :)

6 comments:

  1. What is better than enjoy a birthday dinner with friends? Happy borthday, by the way!
    Near or far, old or new..life withouth a goos friend is empty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, friends are precious and always on your side. The true ones. Happy birthday

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! ;) The big day was 4 days ago. Celebrations have to be moved. You know how it is in this busy world. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very late, but happy birthday for last week! It looks like you had a great party :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This isn't life without friends! Happy 27th Kim! :)

    ReplyDelete