Home

07 March 2010

take care

I think it's about 40 degrees Celsius when I got home tonight. It was so humid I thought it was going to rain but the stars were out. I'm not sure if it's the weather or my itchy throat. Don't want to be sick so I'm trying to drink as much water as I can.

Sickness is like a thief so better be prepared before it strikes. I was shocked when I found out that my friend had to undergo surgery. She was the most active person I know and at first it didn't seem to make sense. I'm glad she's better now though she needs a lot of time to recuperate.

So take care everyone; try to beat the sickness before it gets you.

4 comments:

  1. yea.. i know what you mean. its been blazing hot here too.. crazy really. hope your friends feeling better.. is it something real bad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she is. It's going to be life changing for her but I'm glad she survived it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your friend is better now.

    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sickness go away!

    I hope she's better now. Looking forward to playing badminton with her. You know how much of a force she is in our games. :)

    ReplyDelete