Home

14 February 2010

just some unfinished artwork

I'm just going to post a photo of an unfinished project. It should be in my art blog but it's not yet done and not really original so I guess it's OK to post about it here.

The painting is copied from a photo in a magazine. I'm trying to practice pastel painting again. It's been years since my last finished piece. I want to finish this but not today. Wish me luck.


Have a good time everyone! This is like my second post in this blog today and I'm just loving blogging right now. (I think I have too many blogs. I also have too many thoughts and I'm starting to get confused how to sort them out.)

6 comments:

  1. thank you for posting comments on my blog. You have an interesting blogs as you also share artistic insights. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. This happens to me. Some days, I just wanna blog every five minutes. It's way too much fun, thanks to you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh kim. totally adoring your art blog! how inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very good! I don't think I have the patience/talent to paint like that. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really talented. Can't wait for the finished work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi kim!:)
    whoa...unleashing creative side, very nice!:)

    i also feel the same way, i have so many thoughts and ideas in my mind that i just don't have the luxury of time to express them all.. now,i'm at work..and i just feel like posting something :)

    see yah round kim :)

    ReplyDelete