Home

08 November 2009

Coincidence

At least once, we meet someone and at some point in that relationship we think that person is the one. Then things turn sour and we give up making it work out thus the end of the love story. Yes, there will be those uninspiring times when you stop eating or don't feel like getting up in the morning because you think the world has crumbled. However, life doesn't end there and one snaps out of it eventually.

Everyday, we travel this road that could lead us to spending the rest of our life with someone we thought we would. One turn, and the story can turn out differently.

7 comments:

  1. i totally know what you mean. and as much as i hate things not working , thats life. :( i guess that why we keep trying, regardless of the outcome. cause you belive in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've experienced being shattered to my core by unexpected events in the past. It shook my idealism to the ground. Before that time, I did not think that I was naive on so many levels. I was just glad that after those events I sort of matured in my points of views.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nitin: Yeah, just never give up, guess that's the moral.

    @Random Student: Sometimes, we have to be broken before we become stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome photo. In particular I like the blurred palms and the flare around the sun.
    I bet there are many turns to make on that road you're travelling down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Buenos Aires Photoblog: The sun is actually setting and the flare is from the lamp post. This photo is actually a little deceiving.

    Just today I had a turn and I'm not sure what happens next. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right. And I still believe that we find love in the most unexpected places, pure coincidence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Joemill: It's good to keep the faith. :)

    ReplyDelete